Data & Analysis is a building in your base that automatically produces XP that can be collected by stepping on it while you're in the game. It also increases the optimal mining depth - the depth up until your pick becomes significantly weaker.
|Level||XP/15s||Upgrade Cost||Optimal Mining Depth|
|2||5||70 5 5||700m|
|3||9||400 35 30||1000m|
|4||14||750 50 45||1300m|
|5||20||1500 30 75 100||1600m|
|6||26||4000 5 50 200||1900m|
|7||33||10000 10 350||2200m|
|8||40||30000 15 500 5||2500m|
|9||48||100000 25 750 10||2800m|
|10||56||250000 40 1000 1||3100m|
|11||64||500000 50 1500 1 Garnet||3400m|
|12||73||900000 60 2000 25||3700m|
- Before the Renovation Update, at Data & Analysis Level 7 or higher, your optimal depth would exceed the legacy depth limit of the game (2166.7) When you passed this point, your character would be deleted and your chat would be deleted, but not glitched like it was before However, now it goes out to 5833.3m.
- One theory for why you die is that Berezaa forgot to change the settings for the workplace. There's a property/option (FallenPartsDestroyHeight) that deletes falling parts when they reach a certain height to make the game run more efficiently. However, if you've ever been to 2166, you've seen that the mine still produces blocks below.
- However, ever since the Zombie Update, the depth where you can dig down to has been increased to 5833.3m, no level goes down that far as the optimal depth stops at 3700m!
- Regardless of your optimal depth, the deeper you are (or layer of stone), the harder every ore (including stone) is to mine. Data & Analysis upgrades may decrease mining time which is increased based on your depth or type of stone.
- If you look at the computer screen the man is staring at in data and analysis, you will see a sideways Pepe the frog. It looks different in certain upgrades, like upgrades 7 and 10. At level 7, it shows a Pepe that looks like nightmare Freddy in FNAF 4 and a red background, possibly a reference to the fact that at that level you unlock depth 2000+, which is the underworld (See Stone). At level 10, it shows a picture of Peppa Pig changed to look like Pepe the frog. However, as of now, the laptop's screen is just plain white.