Painite is an ore found very deep in the mines (2000m to 3000m) which awards 40,000 XP when mined. Painite was added in "The Mountain Update". The ore glows deep, blood red making it easy to tell if it's nearby. Painite can be found most easily at 2010 meters, and is recommended as it is much faster to mine and gives a lot more experience than Dragonglass (Dragonglass only gives 100 experience and takes longer to mine). Painite cannot be mined if you are under the rank of Legend.
Painite is the 2nd best ore (if you can't reach 3000m/don't have data level 10+) for you if you want to level up, as it gives a lot of experience, and is fast to mine. It is recommended if you want to level up faster you should buy a VIP Server, mine straight down to the Underworld (2000m+ with data level 7+), and only mine Painite. When you upgrade your Marketplace to level 7, there's a good chance of getting deals such as selling painite at a unit price between 10-15k gold which make it VERY easy to get gold. Also alot of masters and wizards use this ore to level up because they can't quite reach the newtonium ore (3000m+ or data level 10+).
The Painite Pickaxe was added on September 10th 2016 in the explosive update. The Painite Pickaxe awards the players who crafted it a special hell lantern with a higher radius and red color unlike the regular lantern, although this addition does give the actual Pickaxe worse stats. All things considered about how uncommon Painite is, although the Pickaxe still is very good all in all and most people who are able to craft it have enough Painite as well.
Power: 4.5 - Greater than Guilded-Gold (4.4) Worse than Boomite (5)
Range: 6 - Greater than Garnet - Worse than Guilded-Gold (7) Mithril (7) Newtonium (7) Azure (7)
Delay: 0.14 - Greater than Platinum (0.15) - Worse than Azure (0.13)
- Painite can be found in one of Berezaa's other games, Miner's Haven.
- Painite has the fourth highest exp value in the game (tied with Mithril), the third highest being Kappa, the second being Newtonium and the highest being Ambrosia.
- Painite in real life can go up to $60,000 per carat.
- Painite can be found in the depth of 3000m, very rarely.
- Painite gives 52,000 XP with the Moonstone pickaxe, which makes it very useful for leveling up.
- Painite is most common around 2010m, then gets increasingly rarer the deeper you go. From about 3000m, Painite is practically nonexistent.
- If you want only the xp from the painite, but you know ambrosia exists, keep in mind 25 painite is 1 Ambrosia.